On the interview show Inside the Actors’ Studio, host James Lipton asks each of his guests the same ten questions. What are your responses?
Photographers, artists, poets: show us FAVORITE.
- What is your favorite word?
- What is your least favorite word?
Bully (both the noun and the verb)
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
- What turns you off?
- What is your favorite curse word?
- What sound or noise do you love?
My son’s laughter
- What sound or noise do you hate?
The cry of someone – child or adult – who is petrified for their life because someone they trust is about to harm them, and there’s nothing I can do to help them without endangering my life
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
- What profession would you not like to do?
Cleaning up anything
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
“What on earth are you doing in that hand basket?”